🚀 First, solve the problem. Then, write the code. 🧑🏽💻 Tech Leader & Senior Software Developer
My name is Francisco González.
As a software developer with +8 years of experience, I have honed my skills in the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and management of technology solutions across cloud and mobile platforms. My leadership capabilities have been demonstrated over +3 years, guiding development teams with expertise certified by CMMI.
My first job was at a small (and really cool) software factory in my hometown, where I learned how to design and build Laravel, Angular, and Web applications with a robust backend system from scratch. In this small company I achieved my first great achievement as a professional, 🏆 1st place in the Ministry of TIC's virtual hackathon Animalapp. Then I worked for a company in Spain 🇪🇸 where I learned about SMS and multichannel messaging systems for very large companies. I currently work for A&A Soluciones TIC as Technical Leader and Senior Software Developer, where we have achieved 🏆 1st place in the CPaaS (Cloud Platform as a Service) Hackathon Workshop by Avaya and iNNpulsa Colombia and I lead 💳 Fintech and 🧬 Health tech teams with connection to biometrics.
Outside of work, I spend time completing my numerous side projects, contributing a bit to open source. I am photographer, lover of coffee ☕️ and trekking ⛰. I love training, kind of like a GymRat. I love playing video games. I'm currently playing World of Warcraft and Heroes of the storm.
Feel free to reach out if you want to talk about work, technology or just geek out in general 🙊.
- I developed a white-label application for the financial sector based on Clean Architecture using Flutter. I started the project from scratch, implemented a continuous delivery system, and managed deployment to Google and Apple stores via Fastlane.
- I obtained the certification as a CMMI Team Member, playing a key role in achieving CMMI level 3 certification for the company.
- I collaborated with more than 25 startups from the Appsco program of the Ministry of ICT of Colombia, designing software architectures using the C4 and Arc42 models for documentation. I performed the modeling of relational and non-relational databases, in addition to developing GPT API integrations with Laravel and creating mobile applications using Flutter.
- I developed a Multi-tenant database system with Laravel for retail-focused systems.
- I contributed to DevOps consultancies for clients, applying my experience in design, construction, maintenance, and deployment of microservices. I used Docker, Kubernetes, and GitLab Runner for continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
- As a technical lead in a Health Tech project, I directed the design of a microservices architecture on GCP using GKE, Docker for containerization, and Kubernetes for orchestration. I implemented queue management with RabbitMQ, developed user stories, and an API gateway. I supervised CI/CD with GitLab, unit testing with Jest, and the development of a mobile app in Flutter, including its deployment and continuous delivery with Firebase Distribution and FastLane for stores. Additionally, I managed the deployment of the Frontend system in Angular, setting up Linux servers and virtual hosts on Nginx. I integrated automated testing and code quality analysis with SonarQube at each DevOps stage.
- I won the 🏆 CPaaS (Cloud Platform as a Service) Hackathon organized by Avaya and iNNpulsa Colombia in January 2021, collaborating with A&A SOLUCIONES TIC. Over two intense days, we developed a mobile prototype noted for its innovation, teamwork, adaptability, and effective use of Avaya's CPaaS platform. This achievement underscores my ability to innovate and execute under pressure.
- I actively participated in the full development cycle of projects for various clients, from requirements analysis to implementation. I specialized in Laravel for backend development, complemented with Angular and Vue.js for frontend. I carried out deployments on Linux servers, using Nginx and Apache for the configuration of virtual hosts, and managed services on AWS. Additionally, I have experience in integrating payment gateways, such as PayPal, using PHP.
- I won a 🏆 virtual Hackathon of sixty-four (64) continuous hours of programming. Once the time was up, a functional prototype of the innovative and technological solution was presented to address the issue of animal abandonment in the Capital District.
- I provided specialized assistance to students in programming complex data structures in Java, including lists, trees, and graphs. I significantly contributed to the development of their technical skills and to the improvement of their theoretical and practical understanding, ensuring practical and effective learning.
- I participated in the call for the selection and support of entrepreneurial projects from the AppsCo program of MinTIC, where as a leading entrepreneur and developer I built MVPs in the Business Discovery program using PHP, Laravel, and MySQL database.